Arts Consortium Annual Membership
Arts Consortium of Carver County invites you to join us at any time!
Becoming A Member…is the first step to supporting the arts and strengthening community bonds. Become a member today by choosing a membership level that is right for you. By financially supporting the Arts Consortium, you contribute directly to the quality of life in Carver County.
Each level of membership receives a copy of the ACCC CD, Songwriters and Musicians of Carver County, Vol II. Produced by Chaska musician, Steve Kelzer, the CD is a compilation of original pieces by local musicians. The songs were donated to the Consortium as a fundraiser. 100% of the profits goes to the Arts Consortium. The art work was also donated by Chaska artist, Janet Brose.
For a complete list of benefits, scroll down past the Membership Form.
Browse our ACCC at a Glance page for events and opportunities for artists and the community.
ACCC Annual Membership Levels
Advocate $100 (suggested minimum for business/organization Members)
Ovation $1000 or more
To Join or Renew Your ACCC Membership
Complete our online Membership Form Below. You will be asked to indicate your payment method, check or online, see Step 2.
Pay for your Membership.
Mail your Membership Check to
ACCC PO Box 462 Chaska MN 55318
Pay online now with PayPal, Debit or Credit Card via a PayPal. To use a Credit or Debit Card, look for that option just below the PayPal “login” button.
ACCC Membership Benefits:
- Become part of a network of artists supporting artists
- Presence on our website – Profiles may be updated on a semi-annual basis.
- Promotion of individual works
- Exposure – Contact information
- Monthly newsletter – ArtMatters
- Eligible for “Spotlight” in local newspapers
- Collaborate with schools– Guest presenter, mentor, juror
- “Calls” for contests, workshops, regional “calls”
- ACCC Member Artists receive a $50 discount on booth fees for ACCC events like ArtStock and the Victoria Fine Art Fair
- In collaboration with Hartman Communities, the ACCC has been “exploring” the possible design and feasibility of an Art Center in the historic Notermann building in Victoria. Initial opportunities include a gallery and meeting room for members. Eventual opportunities include retail and rental space for working studios and classrooms. The ACCC future vision is an Art Center that can accommodate openings, concerts, readings, exhibitions and special events!
- Exciting times are ahead for both ACCC and Charlson Meadows! Charlson Meadows is an adult renewal center located on the shores of Lake Zumbra and Stone Lake in Victoria. Charlson Meadow’s mission is to “serve the servers”, so it offers space at no charge to other non-profits. It has previously hosted ACCC Board retreats as well as winners of the annual poetry contest. Currently, a new Lakehouse is being constructed which will allow expanded programs and offerings as well as a guest suite for visiting artists.
Visual Artists –
- Call for entries
- Rotating exhibits: Ridgeview Medical Center, Victoria City Hall, Shorewood City Hall & Carver County Government Center.
- Victoria Fine Art Fair
- Annual Carver County Artists’ EXPO
- Sower Gallery Exhibits – Shepherd of the Hill Gallery, Chaska
- Other opportunities, as they present themselves – photo club, barn quilts – public art!
- Reminder of deadlines to enter other shows in Carver County
- Arboretum Art Crawl
- Edge of the Big Woods: Art Wander
- More exposure
- Website Musician Directory listing
- Directory shared with Director of each City Park & Rec in the County
- Calls for
- Submitting work to ACCC CD’s
- Playing at a house concert
- Performing at ArtStock or other ACCC sponsored events
- Opportunities to work directly with producer, Steve Kelzer
Literary Artists –
- Calls for
- Book signings
- Improve writing skills and gain editing, publishing and promotion expertise through the Local Writers’ Group and the Writers’ Collective
Artists, Community, and the ACCC – Together
- Awareness of the many and diverse talents that reside in Carver County and surrounding area (Carver County residency is not a requirement to upload/join the ACCC.)
- Database of artists – open to the public – an online resource for local art and entertainment for individuals, organizations, cities and businesses searching for resources. This database will be a directory for locating gifts – local artists – art – books – bands and performers for hire – music in the parks – house concerts and special events of all kinds.
- This database, also, provides tangible evidence that Carver County deserves to be known for its art! We can compete with other cities in Minnesota such as Stillwater for “art dollars.” Our local governments can point to the arts as a factor in economic development and this gives reason for pursuing tourism dollars from the State – funds to continue to grow the arts.